You will see
- Wairoa River
We will meet you at the Port of Tauranga and transfer you to our adventure park.
We have a wide variety of activities for you to enjoy..... The Blob, Pedallos, rock climbing, swimming, trampoline and unlimited kayak hire; the fun is just starting.
Slide down NZ's only kayak slide or launch off on a mat. Beach volleyball is a hit while others enjoy the challenge on the new low ropes course. Battle the champ on the Gladiators pole or bomb off the diving board areas.
Let the palm trees shelter you as you soak up the warm pool and ambience. Relax with a drink or icecream and book in the tranquil gardens.
- Transfer to and from the cruiseship
- Use of all activities including Water Trampoline, The Climbing Wall, Recreational Kayaks, Tarzan Swing, Ropes Course, Gladiator Pole, "The Blob", a warm pool, Italian Pedallos and much more
- Meals or refreshments
- Please bring your own swimwear and towel. A sunhat and sunblock are highly recommended
- There is no cafe at Waimarino so you need to bring your own lunch supplies. There are however chips, drinks and icecreams
- This ticket and transfer needs a minimum of 4 persons
Experience Schedule Options
|start time||end time|
Activity Ticket Charges
|Adult price||NZ $65.00|
|Child price (5 to 15 yrs)||NZ $55.00|
|Family price (max adults 2 max children 3)||NZ $225.00|
I am in a wheelchair. Can I get access to the park?
Yes you can. Please advise at the time of booking
Do you sell food on site?
No we don't. There is a supermarket on the way to the Park. The only food items we sell are chips, drinks and icecreams
Can I hire a towel from you?
Unfortunately you can't. Please bring one with you