- Entry to the public bathing areas during the day
- Access to the private pools, these may be requested when you arrive, additional charge applies.
- Bathing clothes or towels.
- Children 5 and under are allowed entry for $3 NZ, as are spectators who do not wish to bathe.
- The pools are open between 10am and 9pm daily, except Christmas day.
Experience Schedule Options
|start time||end time|
|Any time during the day||10:00||21:00|
Activity Ticket Charges
|Adult price||NZ $16.50|
|Child price (5 to 15 yrs)||NZ $9.00|
|Family price (max adults 2 max children 2)||NZ $42.00|
What is the temperature of the hot pools?
The water temperature is controlled in the range of 35 to 40 degrees celsius. The pools are emptied each day and fresh geothermal water is added.
How may persons can use the private pools?
These are designed for 2 or 3 persons only.
How far is it from the port in Taranga?
You should allow 1 hour 45 minutes at least. Waikite is about 25 minutes south from Rotorua. Good idea to use one of our GPS if you are taking a rental as this has the location loaded.
Do we need to take our own towels?
Yes you do.