You will see
- Lake Rotorua
Parasailing is a truly unique experience where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the exhilaration of free flight up to 400 feet in the air whilst you admire the truly stunning views of Lake Rotorua and the surrounding area.
Launching from the flight deck of our 26 foot, purpose-built parasail vessel, you will enjoy approximately 12 minutes of exhilarating flight time as your soar through the air like a bird. You will take off and land directly from the boat, so no water contact is necessary and no previous experience is required. Discover why this is one of the areas most popular adventure activities.
The team are dedicated in providing a quality, safe and enjoyable experience that will exceed expectations. And if you still can't convince a friend to join you? No worries, check out our Solo Parasailing ticket. We want you to fly!
- Gloves, scarves and a woolly hat recommended for the winter months
- No experience required, altitude and direction controlled by your parasail pilot
- Observers permitted for a small fee if spare seats are available. Please advise at the time of booking if extra people wish to travel in jetboat
- Parasailing is weather dependent and we reserve the right to cancel bookings if it is deemed unsafe. In such cases we will provide a full refund
- Please advise of any existing medical conditions at the time of making the booking
- Sensible footwear and clothing required
- Minimum age is 10 years and children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 2 people required for booking
- Minimum weight 50kg and maximum weight 180kg (parasailing only)
Experience Schedule Options
|start time||end time|
Activity Ticket Charges
|Adult price||NZ $85.00|
|Child price (10 to 14 yrs)||NZ $85.00|
Does it get very rough out on the lake?
Lake Rotorua is usually quite calm, but this is New Zealand's most unpredictable lake and we have reported up to 3 metre swells before!
How long before departure should I be there?
You should arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Will I get wet?
No. You will take off and land directly from the boat, so no water contact is necessary
What should I bring?
Sunglasses are recommended as well as sun block, in the cooler months wrap up warm. Life jackets are provided.
Can seniors take part?