You will see
- Adventurous folk taking the Zoom Zip line through the Redwood Forest
- Adventurous folks lugeing down the mountain
- Jelly Bean Store and Gallery at the summit
- Rotorua City and its geothermal lake
- Sky Swing and Skyvue
- Stunning scenery
- Volcanic Hills Winery at the summit
Jump on board one of the eight-seater Gondola cabins and experience Rotorua's most spectacular views.
Skyline Rotorua's 900 metre long Doppelmayr cableway system will transport you and your friends on a gentle, scenic ride up to the Skyline Rotorua complex.
On arrival at Skyline Rotorua Gondola, relax and take in the 180 degree panorama, take a walk on the nature trails or try wine tasting at the Volcanic Hills, tasting room. If you are game for some adventure then there are plenty of options, from the Luge track, mountain biking, Skyvue 4D motion theatre, Sky swing and Zip lines, something for everyone and the children will love the Jellybean shop.
Your combo ticket also includes lunch at the newest hotspot on Rotorua's burgeoning foodie scene - Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar, located at the top of the Gondola, you can enjoy the views while feasting on a great selection of New Zealand produce.
Featuring a stunning array of freshly prepared buffet and cooked-to-order dishes highlighting locally sourced seafood, meat and produce, Stratosfare will take you on a gastronomic journey. From the tidal mussel tank, ensuring the freshest mussels you can find, to the flame rotisserie, Art of the Grill chef station, seasonal salads and delicate cooked-to-order crepes, this restaurant is a unique and decadent Rotorua food experience that will leave you wanting to return again and again.
When you have had your fill of fun and food, board the Gondola for the return trip down the mountain.
- Buffet lunch at the Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar.
- Return trip on the Skyline Gondola
- Any of the adventure rides, you buy these when you arrive
- Transport to destination - why not hire one of our Self-Drive rental cars?
- 80kms from Tauranga Port to Skyline Rotorua
- Allow Approx. 1 hour 10 mins drive
Experience Schedule Options
|start time||end time|
|All day attraction||00:00||00:00|
Activity Ticket Charges
|Adult price||NZ $64.00|
|Child price (5 to 14 yrs)||NZ $35.00|
Can wheelchairs fit in a gondola?
Yes they can. There is no lip between the boarding platform and the gondola itself so the wheelchair can just drive in
Can you cater for special dietary needs?
Yes, just make a comment on your booking of any special requirements.