You will see
- Beautiful views of Lake Rotorua
- Experience the healing properties of our Geothermal hotpools
- Peaceful bliss!
Polynesian Spa is approximately a 1 hour 10 minute drive (80km) from the Port of Tauranga.
Please arrive approximately 15 minutes before your scheduled Spa time.
Relax in the new outdoor relaxation area overlooking the four hot mineral pools and Lake Rotorua. Guests can further unwind on the five heated recliners with a stunning backdrop of New Zealand's lush and natural greenery.
A large indoor relaxation lounge also overlooks Lake Rotorua, where as a Lake Spa guest, you are welcome to move from the pools to the lounge once dried off and return to bathe in the Lake Spa pools as you wish.
Other amenities include well-appointed changing facilities with towels, lockers, soap, shampoo and hairdryers provided.
The Lake Spa is a unique thermal pool environment, where the atmosphere changes from day to night, and from winter steam to summer sparkle.
There is no access to any of the other complex pools from the Lake Spa.
Lake Spa Highlights:
Five natural hot mineral pools with different temperatures
Five heated recliners
Towels, lockers and hairdryers are included
Beautiful lake views
Relaxation lounge overlooking the lake
- A fluffy bath robe and towel are provided.
- Any additional spa massage therapies, these must be pre-booked well in advance, see our listings. If you book a therapy massage then the cost of the Lake Spa Retreat is included, making your minimum 30 minute treatment great value at just $41 more than the Lake Spa ticket.
- Children 0 to 5 years are free of charge
Experience Schedule Options
|start time||end time|
|Book time by request||00:00||00:00|
Activity Ticket Charges
|Adult price||NZ $50.00|
Will I be able to book a massage on the day?
This is highly unlikely as the sessions are limited and often booked out well in advance, so its best to book early.