You will see
- Lake Rotorua
- Rotorua City
Experience the thrill of flight by helicopter with panoramic views of Rotorua from above. Great for a first time experience of flight
- You will have at least an 8 minute flight experience on this trip.
- You should report to the Lakeside Office at least 15 minutes before the scheduled take off time.
- On this flight there is no child fare offered, all seats are at the advised price.
- Tour duration, flight times and tour inclusions may vary due to weather conditions, volcanic activity and passenger loadings Operating daily subject to weather conditions.
- We require total combined passengers weight and if individual passenger weight exceeds 110kg it is imperative that our office is informed prior to flight. This is a Civil Aviation requirement and due to weight and balance could greatly jeopardize the schedule of the flight. Failure to supply accurate combined weights could result in your departure time being altered or in some instances additional costs being applied.
Flight Seeing Schedule Options
|start time||end time|
|Flexible departure times||09:00||09:15|
Flight Seeing Charges
|Adult price||NZ $95.00|
How many people are in each helicopter?
There are 3 passengers in the smaller Robinson and 5 in the larger Squirrel helicopters.