You will see
- 5 major crater lakes, including the Blue and Green Lakes
- Panoramic views of Rotorua and surrounds
Our crater lakes flight offers amazing views of our hidden lakes district from above. Departing our city lakefront we climb eastbound to view the lakes of Tikitapu (Blue Lake) , Rotokakahi (Green Lake), Okareka, Tarawera and Okataina.
These stunning crater lakes are surrounded by native forests and pastoral lands, hidden from the city by our volcanic terrain only an aerial perspective reveals the true beauty of this region. Returning to the Lakefront our descent takes us across the shores of the Lake Rotorua offering views of the city prior to landing.
- You will have at least a 15 minute flight experience on this trip.
- You should report to the Lakeside Office at least 15 minutes before the scheduled take off time.
- Minimum of 2 adult fares applicable to this flight
- Tour duration, flight times and tour inclusions may vary due to weather conditions, volcanic activity and passenger loadings Operating daily subject to weather conditions.
- We require total combined passengers' weight and if individual passenger weight exceeds 110kg it is imperative that our office is informed prior to flight. This is a Civil Aviation requirement and due to weight and balance could greatly jeopardize the schedule of the flight. Failure to supply accurate combined weights could result in your departure time being altered or in some instances additional costs being applied.
Flight Seeing Schedule Options
|start time||end time|
|Book by request||08:30||19:00|
Flight Seeing Charges
|Adult price||NZ $195.00|
|Child price (2 to 11 yrs)||NZ $146.00|