You will see
- A 350 acre working farm and orchard
- A working orchard and olive grove
- Hand feed friendly animals - sheep, cattle, deer, llamas, ostriches, pigs and more
- Taste natural fruit juice and honey from the farm
Set on a 350 acre working farm, the Agrodome is a must-do for any visitor to New Zealand. On this tour you will see how a farm operates with a fun and informative commentary the whole way.
You will get the chance to hand feed some of the friendly resident animals - a great chance to get up close and personal with sheep, pigs, cattle and more.
Not only will you see the animals but you will be able to visit a kiwifruit orchard to see how these unique fruit are grown. You will be able to taste some fresh farm juice or even some farm honey.
Tour duration is 1-hour.
Tickets include free entry to the shearing museum and Farmyard Nursery.
- Comfortable all weather, all terrain vehicle tour
- Any meals or refreshments (except the tastings)
Experience Schedule Options
|start time||end time|
Activity Ticket Charges
|Adult price||NZ $49.00|
|Child price (5 to 15 yrs)||NZ $25.00|
How do I get to the Agrodome?
You'll find the Agrodome just a 10-minute drive from the Rotorua city centre, in the heart of a real 350-acre working farm.
From Rotorua's city centre, take State Highway 5 towards Hamilton, drive for around 9.5 kilometres, and then turn right onto Western Road. You'll find us 500 metres along Western Road - you can't miss the giant sheep out front!